Work with us at Rotation Engineering! We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding team environment.
Join Our Team! Rotation Engineering offers a wide variety of employment opportunities in the metal stamping and tool & die industries, from entry level Set-up and Press Operators to experienced CNC Machinists and Toolmakers to Inspectors in our Quality department. Rotation operates on three shifts: Days, Nights and Weekends. Employees of Rotation Engineering enjoy excellent benefits, including
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (vacation & sick time) and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
If you are interested in considering Rotation Engineering as your employer, please check for active Job Openings on Indeed, or you can send your resume to email@example.com.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AT ROTATION (1/26/2021)
- Quality Control Technician – First shift (Monday-Thursday. 6am-430pm)
- Tool Design Engineer – First shift (Monday-Thursday. 6am-430pm)
- Tool and Die Maker – Second shift (Monday-Thursday. 5pm-330am)
- Punch Press Set-up – All shifts (day, nights, weekends)
- Punch Press Operator – All shifts (day, nights, weekends)
- Tumble Deburr Operator – First shift (Monday-Thursday. 6am-430pm)