(Posted May 30, 2019) Rotation Engineering, a rapidly growing metal stamping company in Brooklyn Park, MN, seeks a CNC Programmer/Operator for 1st shift. Successful candidates will have knowledge in the Metal Stamping Industry along with programming experience using MasterCAM and setup and run experience using Haas CNC vertical mills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-Year Machine Tool or Tool Die Trade Certificate.
- Minimum 2 years CNC Programming, Setup and Operation of CNC Machines in the metal stamping industry.
- Must have strong:
- Communication Skills
- Organization Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Must own tools needed to perform job duties.
- CNC Program in MasterCAM.
- Setup, Operate & Maintain Haas VF-5SS and Haas VF-E machines.
- Work with CNC Lead, Tool Room Lead and Production Manager on scheduling priorities and expectations.
JOB DETAILS AND BENEFITS:
- Day Shift – Monday to Thursday – 6:00 am to 4:30 pm (OT Available on Fridays)
- Air Conditioned Shop
- Competitive Pay
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- EOS/Value-Based company
To send resume or express interest, please send email with Job Title in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.