(Posted May 30, 2019) Rotation Engineering, a rapidly growing metal stamping company in Brooklyn Park, MN, seeks a Tool Design Engineer. Successful candidates will have knowledge in designing short, medium and long run progressive and stage tooling.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Advanced training with an accredited program in die design & tool build.
- Minimum 5 years designing progressive and stage tooling for metal stamping dies.
- Minimum 5 years designing in CAD systems, SolidWorks & Pro-E.
- Must have Strong:
- Communication Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Organization Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Computer Skills (Windows Programs)
- Lead Tool Design Engineer
- Complete die designs for progressive and stage tooling in Solid Works.
- Conduct various communication meetings through the design process.
- Work with Toolmakers and Production on best practice methods.
- Debug support on all designed tooling with Toolmakers and Quality Department.
- Help develop new die design procedures and standards.
JOB DETAILS AND BENEFITS:
- Day Shift – Monday to Friday (40 Hours) Overtime available
- Air Conditioned Shop
- Competitive Pay
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- EOS/Value-Based company
To send resume or express interest, please send email with Job Title in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.